- On December 6, 2012
With Self Storage such a versatile service, its limitations are no more than our customer’s imagination or pressing needs.
There are of course the obvious business uses and the more familiar by home mover / declutter. And yet, more and more Self Storage is becoming an extension of the home – consider it a convenient drop off point for items you want to access, but not daily. This can include:-
GARDEN FURNITURE OVER THE WINTER MONTHS
- Sporting Equipment
- Hobby items
- A personal gym
- Old furniture you are not yet ready to part with
- New furniture you have not yet created space for
- Space beds / bedding – in preparation for visitors that come and go
- Home for that part-time online business stock that appears to be taking over
- And of course, a secret location for gifts hidden away from curious eyes…
Have you thought about how Self Storage may improve your lifestyle?