- On July 9, 2015
Northern Quarter Manchester Online Retailer & Shop Owner
1. Tell us about your business
Online and Retailer of clothing based in Manchester’s Northern Quarter, some branded and some of my own label
2. What first inspired you to operate your own business?
A belief that I was unemployable! I had a vision of what I wanted to do in life, meeting people, status and flexibility. There wasn’t a realistic chance of me becoming the person I wanted to be unless I took control of my own destiny.
3. What do you enjoy most about the business sector you are involved in?
I like the buying aspect, predicting demand and buying ahead of trends. There is a small Las Vegas type gambling buzz, yet ever more satisfaction when customers buy into my vision.
4. How long have you operated your business from FLEXiSPACE?
Approaching one year
5. What type of Space do you operate from at FLEXiSPACE
I take all new deliveries into FLEXiSPACE, manage most of the online business from there and keep surplus stocks and some promotional items (mannequins and the like)
6. How has this helped your business?
It allows me to maximise the retail space of my shop and keep the two aspects of my business apart, primarily as deliveries and the comings and goings of the online business don???t distract
7. How did you manage previously?
8. What are the best features of FLEXiSPACE for you?
Ease of use, flexibility and the ability to align to demand
9. Is there anything about FLEXiSPACE that you would like to change?
I would like it to have a gym!!
10. What are your plans for your businesses future?
I really want to grow the online aspect now as there is potential for my own brand to flourish
11. What piece of business advice would you give to anyone reading?
Just do it, or has someone already said that?
When sharing blog details on clients FLEXiSPACE insists on anonymity of the client, all part of our safe, secure focus and managing customers best interests