- On July 13, 2015
Manchester Specialist Item Reseller
Read more about the experiences of a FLEXiSPACE customer
1. Tell us about your business
Purchasing & refining of scrap catalytic converters
2. What first inspired you to operate your own business?
A couple of dead end jobs caused me to swallowed my pride and start working with brother.
3. What do you enjoy most about the business sector you are involved in?
I am quite possibly the most educated person in my field in the UK. I know everything about everyone, stock availability and values. I’m also on good terms with everyone.
4. How long have you operated your business from FLEXiSPACE?
Just over one year.
5. What type of Space do you operate from at FLEXiSPACE
A medium sized Business Unit. As we grow we will need to take on additional stock and some machinery, so we fully expect to have a large Business Unit in about 12m time.
6. How has this helped your business?
It’s actually really great, we can keep our overheads in line with our business activities. Before I got a unit at FLEXiSPACE I couldn’t really sleep at night on the occasions I had several thousands pounds worth of catalysts around my home.
7. How did you manage previously?
A lot of drink and optimistic thinking.
8. What are the best features of FLEXiSPACE for you?
Best feature is the staff to be honest. There’s nothing worse than being around miserable people however everyone at FLEXiSPACE is great. Once the professional gloss wears off everyone is pleasant to be around.
Asides from the staff the security is without a doubt the biggest selling point for me. I had pricing up my own space and whilst it wasn’t a bank breaking increase in rent, the cost to secure it would have been eye-watering. If you’re looking for selling points security should be your number 1.
9. Is there anything about FLEXiSPACE that you would like to change?
I don’t think there’s anything really.
10. What are your plans for your businesses future?
Make lots of money!!
11. What piece of business advice would you give to anyone reading?
Find the biggest in the business and convince yourself you are going to be better. Speak a little but listen a lot. Don’t make enemies in your business circle, have everyone consider you an ally.