Renting a Self-Storage Unit for your Business is a great way of itemising, controlling and managing your company goods irrespective the size of your business. Businesses that use our services often start with a problem or opportunity and find us as a result. That said, there are many businesses with a property or space challenge that haven’t yet connected to our service, so by reading this page you are already well on the way.
So what are some of the reasons businesses might need a FLEXiSPACE Self Storage Unit:-
- They have no permanent base, so need somewhere nearby
- Are overrun with items they don’t use daily
- Need to maintain legal storage obligations – typically documents
- From out of town, and just need a base temporarily
- Find our space more affordable than the City Centre
- Have an alternate use for existing space and so store off site to grow
With an individual Business Storage Unit nearby, businesses often find they become more efficient as allows staff easier access to products, stock, equipment, documents, promotional items and so on. We work with a whole range of business types such as contractors, lawyers, retailers, wholesalers, online retailers, charities, sports clubs, light industrial and construction to name but a few.
Commercial reasons to use FLEXiSPACE Business Storage
- Our location – Ashton Old Road is just 0.6mls from Manchester Piccadilly and 1ml from the City Centre whilst our Middleton store is located next door to Middleton Arena and directly behind Tesco, probably one of the most central locations in the town
- We can manage receive and dispatch of parcels or letters on your behalf
- You can buy in bulk and maybe get a better deal?
- Help you manage seasonal demands
- Your items are secure
- You can increase or decrease the unit size you use as often as you need
- Keeps property overhead proportionate to your needs
- Free parking