Business continuity for SMEs
Business continuity is sometimes seen as something only the biggest of companies need to worry about. Yet it is possibly small and medium sized business that could be most helped by sound business continuity planning. This guide offers advice on business continuity planning that is suitable for business of this size. This includes tips and strategies you can implement in your working practices to make your business more secure.
As this guide is focused on the North West and Manchester, it also includes local business and resources that can help with your business continuity planning.
This guide includes:
· Facts about business continuity
· The first steps towards creating a business continuity plan
· Effective business continuity strategies
· How to test your business continuity plan
· Useful resources
· North west based companies that can help